Friday, July 2, 2010

Hola!

so my adventure started early yesterday morning, i got about an hour of sleep before i had to get up and make my way to the airport my flight to maimi was like 4 and a half hours which was way to long! when i got off the plan in maimi it was like being in another country there were si many people speaking different langauges and some people were speaking more then one. when i first got off the plane i went to check the screens to fine what gate my next flight was leaving. i walked up to one and saw that a flight going to san pedro sula had left like 15 minutes before i had landed and i tought it was my flight so i started freaking out. i have no phone so i went to the pay phone (yes they still exsits) and tried to call a couple of people but i couldnt get it to work i wanted to just sit down and cry!!! i took a minute to calm down and went back to the screen another flight had just popped up and it was mine!!! oh i felt so happy! the plane ride down to honduras was only like 2 hours. the airport down here is so small there is no place to sit like one bathroom its crazy. camilo and his wife were waiting for me at the airport and they took me back to there home. they are wonderful people!!! the room im staying in thank goodness has a small air conditing unit in it the rest of the house is quite warm. they have 3 crazy wonderful dog and not just little ones they are all quite big but i love it im not sure they reallt like me that much at least not yet. i cant log into facebook! it kinda feels like my life has ended.... it doesnt know where i am and keeps asking me for a code that they will send to my phone but oh wait.....ya i dont have my phone so it looks like no facebook for me if you want to get ahold of me the best way is my email i have great internet here so please please please email me!! i found out i will be teaching classes everyday most of the people in my classes will not be pre missionaries but will be the local church leaders. it will be crazy teaching these people who will all be much older and wiser then i am but im glad to help in any way i can.i get my own little desk and computer cute i know i will be working around 50 hours a week with classes starting at 8 in the morning ewwwww i hope that i make it! i really do want to hear from you oh my email is chanellejaz@yahoo.com oh ps the keyboards down here are different and i cant find the little at symbol so everything i have to type it i just copy and paste it from somewhere else hahaha ill find it one day soon i know

No comments:

Post a Comment