Friday, June 25, 2010

crazy crazy craziness

its now less then a week before i depart on my amazing adventure......im so ready to go!!! well that kinda a lie i have nothing packed i have a couple more trip to the store i need to make. im thinking it might be a good idea to start a list or something.....ok so im not that ready but you know what i mean. the hard things are out of the way i had to go get shots that was not a fun time i had to take some sedatives just to get through that(im a huge baby when it comes to needles) my passport is here...those are the big things. i have still been working which makes me even more busy. im still trying to work hard on my spanish! its hard stuff i try to talk to people at work i even have been watching nothing but spanish cartoons haha but i have to have some sot of subtitles. im all about a show called Pocoyo!!! i have spent hours watching sometimes i feel like im going crazy.  im sad to leave all of my friends but i think that the excitement that im feeling is kind of overpowering that feeling! dont get me wrong i love my friends dearly and they are so so amazing and yes i will miss but i feel this huge push from im not really sure where to get out of here for a while. i think it will also be neat to come about after being gone a hopefully see everything with fresh eyes. i cant wait for the amazing experiences that i will have there and i hope i can see change in my life while im back here at home come from the thing i learn on this trip

No comments:

Post a Comment