Monday, June 21, 2010

blogging?


Im now a blogger! woot woot! I never thought that i would say that. But see as i am about to embark on a wonderfully amazing adventure i thought this would be a good way to keep every kind of updated. So what is this adventure you ask???? i will be spending the next almost 2 months in San Pedro Sula, Honduras!!!! I have been very blessed to have such an amazing opportunity to go down and serve the people there. Im working with a group call One Life At A Time. the dates have changed a couple of times, i thought i was going to go until the 26th of july  but i got a call of couple of days ago and they need us now sooo...... the count down has begun...11 days its crazy but im excited!!! there is so little time now to get things done and i wish i would have been working on things before (like learning spanish) i did find out that i have a tudor for the first part of my stay. i cant wait to start learning!! im nervous and sad to go but i know how amazing this will be for me and how lucky i am to be given a chance to do something like this

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!! I am excited to be able to keep track of your adventure!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to hear of all your adventures in Honduras! I too am so excited to stalk to you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete