Thursday, October 7, 2010

late night thoughts

so i was posting all of these things while i was gone and having crazy adventures but i got

home and stopped blogging. Lately i have felt the urge to start again so now is as good at time

as any. adjust to being home was to bad... its the adjust back in the social scene that feel weird.

i feel like as much as i had learned about myself im learning more now. Sometimes you get a

good perspective on yourself through the eyes of people who are close to you. Thing you need

to do and work on. Many times those things can to be hard to hear but when they are coming

from some one who you loves and trust you know they are for the better. I have learned that i

am a very strong person and can do things i never thought i would do... while in honduras i

wanted to come home so many days (like everyday) by the end of my stay i was saying to

myself "i dont understand why i am still here". Now being home and being in the real i have

realized what an amazing gift that is to me! This is a true blessing from my Heavenly Father.

Recently i saw myself in a situation where i didnt know how i could talk to a person or get

across what i felt i needed to. i was worried knowing what was to come, but when the time

came i said exactly what i needed and as i walked away though the outcome was far from what i

hoped for i felt such strength. In the days to follow i felt the same strength and peace....as much

as i was still not happy with the outcome i knew that it worked out the way that is best for me,

because if it wasnt i surely wouldnt feel the way i do now. its so strange how things work out

sometimes like you never thought or wanted them to.....there is one phrase in my life that was

told to me and many times it has been brought to my mind when thing get tough or i get

down...DONT WORRY ABOUT THE THINGS YOU CANT CHANGE..... but its so true it always

makes me stop and think "right, i cant change it maybe its best i dont, because it must mean

there something better up ahead"